MAGICAL KRAKOW & WIELICZKA LET'S DISCOVER THE SOUTHERN WOUNDERS! 1 DAY COACH TOUR
The city of Krakow, which lies on the banks of the Vistula River, was for centuries the capital of Poland. A visit to Krakow is a meeting with the most glorious era in Polish history. Krakow’s Old Town, along with Wawel Castle were placed on the First World Heritage List, created by UNESCO in 1978.
The “Wieliczka” Salt Mine is one of the most valuable monuments of material and spiritual culture in Poland. Each year it is visited by more than one million tourists from all over the world. It is also a world class monument, featuring among twelve objects on the UNESCO’s World Cultural and Natural Heritage List.
Our sightseeing includes:
- Krakow: the Wawel Royal Castle and the Coronation Cathedral, Dragon's Den, Old Market Square, Mariacki Church, the Cloth Market Hall.
- Taste of the Polish southern cuisine - lunch in a local restaurant.
- The breathtaking Wieliczka Salt Mine featuring among twelve objects on the UNESCO’s World Cultural and Natural Heritage List: extraordinary chambers chiselled out in rock salt, amazing underground saline lakes, majestic timber constructions and unique statues sculpted in salt, the legend about Princess King and a moment for reflection hearing the music of Chopin accompanying a light and sound spectacle on the shores of one of the saline lakes
|76 € /p.p.||(for the group of 30 persons)|
|81 € /p.p.||(for the group of 20 persons)|
|85 € /p.p.||(for the group of 15 persons)|
|99 € /p.p.||(for the group of 10 persons)|
|109 € /p.p.||(for the group of 5 persons)|
- Coach transfer during the whole trip;
- Board: lunch in a restaurant and tasting traditional Polish southern cuisine;
- Admission fees to the all listed attractions: the Wawel Royal Castle and Coronation Cathedral - 18 PLN, Dragon's Den - 3 PLN, Mariacki Church - 10 PLN, Wieliczka Salt Mine - 75 PLN, altogether - 106 PLN;
- Qualified English speaking guides and audioguides;
- The offer was prepared on the basis of the prices of land transport and admission fees valid on the date 14.02.2014. In the case of the changes of the given prices, the total cost of the trip may be different.
- The order of visited attractions may be changed, but all points of the programme will be realised under the condition that all attractions are available to the visitors.