MAGICAL WROCLAW & KSIAZ CASTLE FOLLOW THE PEARLS OF LOWER SILESIA! 1 DAY COACH TOUR
Wroclaw is the capital of Lower Silesia and one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Europe. It is situated at the foot of the Sudety mountains, on the River Odra, and thanks to its numerous tributaries and canals is called "the city of twelve islands and a hundred and twelve bridges" or "Polish Venice". The city walls bear witness to its rich and stormy history and the old and modern architecture is blended well into the lush greenery.
The Ksiaz Castle is the third largest castle in Poland, located on a majestic rock cliff by the side of the Pelcznica River. Beautifully surrounded by the forest within a 315500 actre nature reserve, at the height of 395m above sea level, castle is often called ‘the Pearl of Lower Silesia’.
Our sightseeing includes:
- The Old Town: Market Square with the 13th-century Town Hall, Salt Square renowned for 24h traditional flower stalls, Swidnicka Street with distinguished, churches, statues and figures of gnomes founded in memory of the 1980s peaceful anti-communist student protest group called the Orange Alternative.
- Tumski Bridge (also known as Love Bridge) which takes you next onto enchanting Cathedral Island that is the oldest part of the city and home to several churches, street gas lamps and beautiful Botanic Gardens, Cathedral of St John the Baptist.
- Taste of Polish cuisine - lunch in a local restaurant.
- Departure for Walbrzych and a visit to the Ksiaz Castle. We will follow the "Route of Daisy". The route includes a visiting of the castle and is extended to explore the terraces of the castle and spending some time in park.
|55 € /p.p.||(for the group of 30 persons)|
|59 € /p.p.||(for the group of 20 persons)|
|64 € /p.p.||(for the group of 15 persons)|
|78 € /p.p.||(for the group of 10 persons)|
|87 € /p.p.||(for the group of 5 persons)|
- Coach transfer during the whole trip;
- Board: a dinner in a local restaurant;
- Admission fees to the all listed attractions: the Ksiaz Castle - 50 PLN.
- Qualified English speaking guide;
- The offer was prepared on the basis of the prices of land transport and admission fees valid on the date 14.02.2014. In the case of the changes of the given prices, the total cost of the trip may be different.
- The order of visited attractions may be changed, but all points of the programme will be realised under the condition that all attractions are available to the visitors.