ZAKOPANE & PIENINY NATIONAL PARK 1 DAY COACH TOUR LET'S EXPERIENCE UNFORGETTABLE ADVENTURES IN THE POLISH MOUNTAINS!
Zakopane is a lovely town situated at the foothills of the majestic Tatra mountains. The unusual location of the town, hidden between a gentle range of Gubałowka and the rocky Tatra summits was a decisive factor in its career as a tourism centre.
Pieniny National Park is a protected area located in the heart of Pieniny Mountains. It is unusual in many respects. Its small area boasts a unique landscape and natural features. A truly unique natural feature of the Pieninski National Park is the Dunajec River Gorge, which is one of the most beautiful in Europe.
Our sightseeing includes:
- Zakopane located at the feet of Tatras. A walk down the Krupowki Street with unique style villas - the main pedestrian zone of Zakopane.
- Magnificent Morskie Oko Lake Trip by the horse-drawn carriage. Morskie Oko Lake is the most beautiful and the largest lake located at the foot of the highest peak in the Polish part of the Tatra Mountains – Mount Rysy. The impression you get while being there is tremendous – the peaks rise around 1000 meters above the surface of the lake.
- A cable car ride up to Kasprowy Wierch where we will admire the breathtaking panorama of the Tatras.
- Have a taste of unique Polish highlander cuisine! - lunch with traditional, local, highlander dishes and tasting Oscypek - traditional smoked sheep cheese.
- Optional trip: The Pieniny National Park and absolutely exciting and unforgettable adventure - rafting down the Dunajec river!
|73 € /p.p.||(for the group of 30 persons)|
|77 € /p.p.||(for the group of 20 persons)|
|82 € /p.p.||(for the group of 15 persons)|
|96 € /p.p.||(for the group of 10 persons)|
|105 € /p.p.||(for the group of 5 persons)|
- Coach transfer during the whole trip;
- Board: lunch in the local restaurant with traditional highlander cuisine;
- Admission fees to the all listed attractions: Morskie Oko Lake - 70 PLN, a cable car ride to Kasprowy Wierch - 49 PLN, altogether - 119 PLN.
- Qualified English speaking guide;
Price does not include:
- The optional trip to the Pieniny National Park and rafting down the Dunajec river - 49 PLN.
- The offer was prepared on the basis of the prices of land transport and admission fees valid on the date 14.02.2014. In the case of the changes of the given prices, the total cost of the trip may be different.
- The order of visited attractions may be changed, but all points of the programme will be realised under the condition that all attractions are available to the visitors.