Bialowieza - Janow Podlaski- Lublin 6 days/5 nights
- Welcome at the airport by our guide. Arrival at a hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. Visit to Bialowieza and Bialowieza Forest included in the UNESCO Heritage List: Palace Park Complex, Nature and Forest Museum, European Bison Show Reserve, trail through Strictly Protected Area with the Royal Oak Trail. Return to the hotel. Unforgettable experience for all guests - evening fest in the open air and tasting roasted wild boar or piglet and regional beverages. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. The Holy Mountain of Grabarka - Orthodox sanctuary. Departure for Janow Podlaski and visit to the Janow Podlaski Stud, picturesquely set amidst lush meadows along the border river Bug and famous for the breeding of purebred Arabians and Anglo-Arabians. Departure for Lublin. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. Departure for Kozlowka and visit to the most beautiful palace of the Lublin Voivodeship, Kazimierz Dolny - genuine architectural gem located on the eastern bank of the Vistula River: The Mount of Three Crosses, St. John the Baptist and St. Bartholomew the Apostle Parish Church with a pipe organ from 1620, Martket, cruise over the Vistula River to Janowiec with the castle built in XVIw. Return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. A guided tour through the Lublin Old Town - one of the most precious Polish complexes of historic buildings: the Neo Gothic Royal Castle - originally a prison dating back to the 19th century, the Holy Trinity Chapel with the priceless set of Russo-Byzantine frescoes, Krakow Gate, Crown Tribunal, the Old Town Market Square, 16th century Cathedral, Town Hall, Litewski Square, special dinner when we will taste regional cuisine in the lovely surroundings of the Old Town, State Museum at Majdanek - a national memorial dedicated to the victims of the Nazism. Return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. Transfer to the airport depending on the scheduled departure time.
|395 € / p.p.|
- coach transfer from/to a hotel during the whole trip;
- 5 nights in the hotels ***/****: 2 in Białowieza, 3 in Lublin;
- board: 5 breakfasts, 5 dinners includiing 1 evening fest with tasting roasted wild boar or piglet in Bialowieza, dinner with regional dishes and beverages in Lublin;
- admission fees to all listed attractions, apart from admission fees to the stud in Janow Podlaski and all shows and auction sales;
- qualified tour leaders and guides;
Price does not include:
- Admission fee to the stud and all shows and auction sales; altogether about 90 PLN.
- The offer was calculated for the group of 20 people.
- The offer was prepared on the basis of the prices of land transport, hotels and admission fees valid on the date 20.12.2013. In the case of the changes of the given prices, the total cost of the trip may be different.
- The order of visited attractions may be changed, but all points of the programme will be realised under the condition that all attractions are available to the visitors.