PEARLS OF LUBLIN & WARSAW 7 days trip/ 6 nights
- Welcome at the airport by our guide. Arrival at a hotel. Stroll through the magnificent Lublin Old Town. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. A guided tour through the Old Town - one of the most precious Polish complexes of historic buildings: the Neo Gothic Royal Castle - originally a prison dating back to the 19th century, the Holy Trinity Chapel with the priceless set of Russo-Byzantine frescoes, Krakow Gate, Crown Tribunal, the Old Town Market Square, 16th century Cathedral, Town Hall, Litewski Square, State Museum at Majdanek - a national memorial dedicated to the victims of the Nazism. Return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. Departure for Kozłowka and visit to the most beautiful palace of the Lublin Voivodeship, Kazimierz Dolny - genuine architectural gem located on the eastern bank of the Vistula River: The Mount of Three Crosses, St. John the Baptist and St. Bartholomew the Apostle Parish Church with a pipe organ from 1620, Martket, cruise over the Vistula River to Janowiec with the castle built in XVIw. Return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. Departure for the Pearl of the Reneissance - Zamosc: the Old Market Square, Town Hall, Roztocze National Park: "Echo" ponds - the area of breeding and preservation of the Polish Pony, Beech Mountain. Unforgettable visit to the farmsted Guciow built in the 19 th century where we will taste regional dishes, liqueurs, beer as well as acquaint with traditional bread baking and butter making. Overnight stay at the Guciów farmsted.
- Breakfast. Departure for Sandomierz: admiring the unique beauty of the town during the cruise over the Vistula river, The Old Town Market Square, Underground Tourist Route, Baranow Sandomierski and the pearl of Polish architecture - the Castle built in XVI century in the mannerist style. The optional admiring the demonstration of knights fighting and old Polish dances. Departure for Warsaw. Arrival at the hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. Guided tour through Warsaw: the Old Town rebuilt in the years 1945-1955 after complete destruction during the World War II: the Old Market Square, the Royal Castle, Sigismund's Column, the St John's the Baptist Cathedral, visit to the Baroque Wilanow Palace - the residence of king John III Sobieski. Return to the hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. A walk around the park of Lazienki with the beautiful Gardens made up of three parts, each one formed in a different time period: The Royal Garden, The Belvedere Garden and The Modernist Garden. They are accompanished by 18th and 19th century palace edifices, garden pavilions, as well as 18th, 19th and 20th century sculptures. Transfer to the airport depending on the scheduled departure time.
|480 € / p.p.|
- coach transfer from/to a hotel during the whole trip;
- 6 nights in the hotels ***/****: 3 in Lublin, 1 in Roztocze and 2 in Warsaw;
- board: 6 breakfasts, 6 dinners and 1 including regional dinner in Roztocze;
- admission fees to all listed attractions;
- qualified tour leaders and guides;
- The offer was calculated for the group of 20 people.
- The optional admiring the demonstration of knights fighting and old Polish dances - 100 zl.
- The offer was prepared on the basis of the land transport, hotels and admission fees valid on the date 20.12.2013. In the case of the changes of the given prices, the total cost of the trip may be different.
- The order of visited attractions may be changed, but all points of the programme will be realised under the condition that all attractions are available to the visitors.