SOUTHERN TREASURES & WARSAW 7 days trip / 6 nights
- Welcome at the airport by our guide. Arrival at a hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay at a hotel.
- Breakfast. Departure to the famous Black Lady – Queen of Poland Sanctuary in Czestochowa where the Pauline Fathers will introduce us to the Jasna Góra Monastery, its history, which begins in 1292, its treasures and the miraculous icon of Black Madonna. Departure to Krakow and a short walk along Kazimierz. Arrival to the hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. A guided tour through Krakow: the Wawel Hilll and the Coronation Cathedral, the burial place of kings and famous Poles, Dragon's Den, Old Market Square, Mariacki Church with the tower with the beautiful view of the town, the Cloth Market Hall. Arrival to Zakopane located at the feet of Tatras. Arrival to the hotel. Amazing evening in a regional style restaurant and tasting regional dishes and with highland style music. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. Then a cable car ride up to Kasprowy Wierch where we will admire the breathtaking panorama of the Tatras. Arrival to the Pieniny National Park, visit to the magnificent Dunajec Castle from XIV century, absolutely exciting and unforgettable adventure - rafting down the Dunajec river, a short walk through the tracks of the Pieniny National Park. Return to the hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. Departure for the breathtaking Wieliczka Salt Mine featuring among twelve objects on the UNESCO’s World Cultural and Natural Heritage List: extraordinary chambers chiselled out in rock salt , amazing underground saline lakes, majestic timber constructions and unique statues sculpted in salt, the legend about Princess King and a moment for reflection hearing the music of Chopin accompanying a light and sound spectacle on the shores of one of the saline lakes. Transfer to a hotel. Dinner. Overnight at the hotel.
- Breakfast. Transfer to the capital of Poland - Warsaw and guided tour: the Old Town rebuilt in the years 1945-1955 after complete destruction during the World War II: the Old Market Square, the Royal Castle, Sigismund's Column, the St John's the Baptist Cathedral. Transfer to a hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. Visit to the Baroque Wilanow Palace - the residence built for king John III Sobieski and one of the most important Poish monuments with a beautiful palace and gardens. Transfer to the airport depending on the scheduled departure time.
|608 €/ p.p.|
- coach transfer from/to a hotel during the whole trip;
- 6 nights in the hotels ***/****: 1 in Katowice, 1 in Krakow, 2 in Zakopane, 1 in Wieliczka, 1 in Warsaw.
- board: 6 breakfasts, 6 dinners including 1 in the restaurant with regional dishes and music in Zakopane;
- performance of a folk group playing highland style music;
- admission fees to all listed atrractions;
- qualified tour leaders and guides;
- The offer was calculated for the group of 20 people.
- The offer was prepared on the basis of the prices of land transport, hotels and admission fees valid on the date 07.04.2014. In the case of the changes of the given prices, the total cost of the trip may be different.
- The order of visited attractions may be changed, but all points of the programme will be realised under the condition that all attractions are available to the visitors.