SOUTHERN WOUNDERS CZESTOCHOWA & KRAKOW & ZAKOPANE 2 DAY COUCH TOUR LET'S DISCOVER THE SOUTHERN POLISH TREASURES!
Czestochowa is a city in south Poland on the Warta River. The city is known for the famous Pauline monastery of Jasna Gora, which is the home of the Black Madonna painting - a shrine to the Virgin Mary. Every year, millions of pilgrims from all over the world come to Czestochowa to see it.
The city of Krakow, which lies on the banks of the Vistula River, was for centuries the capital of Poland. A visit to Krakow is a meeting with the most glorious era in Polish history. Krakow’s Old Town, along with Wawel Castle were placed on the First World Heritage List, created by UNESCO in 1978.
Zakopane is a lovely town situated at the foothills of the majestic Tatra mountains. The unusual location of the town, hidden between a gentle range of Gubalowka and the rocky Tatra summits was a decisive factor in its career as a tourism centre.
Our sightseeing includes:
- Visit to Czestochowa and the famous Black Lady – Queen of Poland Sanctuary where the Pauline Fathers will introduce us to the Jasna Gora Monastery, its history, which begins in 1292, its treasures and the miraculous icon of Black Madonna. Departure to Krakow: the Royal Castle and Coronation Cathedral - the burial place of kings and famous Poles, Old Market Square, Mariacki Church, the Cloth Market Hall. Arrival to the hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay at a hotel.
- Breakfast. Departure to Zakopane: A walk down the Krupowki Street - the main pedestrian zone of Zakopane and unique opportunity to taste Oscypek - the traditional smoked sheep cheese. Magnificent Morskie Oko Lake trip by the horse-drawn carriage. Morskie Oko Lake is the most beautiful and the largest lake located at the foot of the highest peak in the Polish part of the Tatra Mountains – Mount Rysy. The impression you get while being there is tremendous – the peaks rise around 1000 meters above the surface of the lake. A cable car ride up to Kasprowy Wierch where we will admire the breathtaking panorama of the Tatras.
|140 € /p.p.||(for the group of 30 persons)|
|150 € /p.p.||(for the group of 20 persons)|
|163 € /p.p.||(for the group of 15 persons)|
|177 € /p.p.||(for the group of 10 persons)|
|223 € /p.p.||(for the group of 5 persons)|
- Coach transfer during the whole trip;
- Accommodation: 1 night in a ***/**** hotel;
- Board: 1 x breakfast and 1x dinner;
- Admission fees to the all listed attractions: Sanctuary of the Black Madonna - 19 PLN, Morskie Oko Lake - 70 PLN, a cable car ride to Kasprowy Wierch - 49 PLN, the Royal Castle and Coronation Cathedral - 18 PLN, Mariacki Church - 10 PLN, altogether - 166 PLN;
- Qualified English speaking guide;
- The offer was prepared on the basis of the prices of land transport and admission fees valid on the date 14.02.2014. In the case of the changes of the given prices, the total cost of the trip may be different.
- The order of visited attractions may be changed, but all points of the programme will be realised under the condition that all attractions are available to the visitors.