MAGICAL CRACOW & KAZIMIERZ LET'S FOLLOW THE HISTORY OF CRACOW! 1 DAY CITY WALK
The city of Krakow, which lies on the banks of the Vistula River, was for centuries the capital of Poland. A visit to Krakow is a meeting with the most glorious era in Polish history. Krakow’s Old Town, along with Wawel Castle were placed on the First World Heritage List, created by UNESCO in 1978.
Kazimierz is the south-eastern quarter of old Cracow. It was the historical centre of local Jewish religious and social life.
Our sightseeing includes:
- The Old Town: the Royal Castle and Cathedral on the Wawel Hill and the ancient Jagiellonian university areas.
- Old Market Square: the Sukiennice Cloth Hall - the oldest shopping mall, the Church of the Virgin Mary (including the magnificent Gothic wooden altar).
- Taste of Polish cuisine: lunch in a local restaurant.
- Kazimierz: we will see the places Steven Spielberg used for location shots for the Oscar winning "Schindler's List", the most precious monuments of the Jewish culture: the Old Synagogue and a new permanent exhibition Tadeusz Pankiewicz’s Pharmacy in Kraków Ghetto, at The Eagle Pharmacy an MHK branch is located within the limits of the former ghetto area and commemorating the Holocaust of Kraków Jews and the personage of Tadeusz Pankiewicz, a Righteous among the Nations, the Remuh Synagogue and the Remuh Cemetery.
|46 € /p.p.||(for the group of 30 persons)|
|50 € /p.p.||(for the group of 20 persons)|
|54 € /p.p.||(for the group of 15 persons)|
|60 € /p.p.||(for the group of 10 persons)|
|63 € /p.p.||(for the group of 5 persons)|
- Board: lunch in a local restaurant;
- Admission fees to the all listed attractions: the Wawel Royal Castle and Coronation Cathedral - 18 PLN, Mariacki Church - 10 PLN, the Eagle Pharmacy - 7 PLN, altogether - 35 PLN.
- Qualified English speaking guide;
- The offer was prepared on the basis of the prices of land transport and admission fees valid on the date 14.02.2014. In the case of the changes of the given prices, the total cost of the trip may be different.
- The order of visited attractions may be changed, but all points of the programme will be realised under the condition that all attractions are available to the visitors.