LUBLIN - "CITY OF INSPIRATION" LET LUBLIN INSPIRE YOU! 1 DAY CITY WALK
Lublin is a real treasure of the eastern Poland. In the Middle Ages Lublin played an important role in the life of the Polish state as a trade center and as a city with military significance. Lublin's Old Town constitutes one of the most precious Polish complexes of historic buildings. Krakow Gate leading from the Old Town to the city center, the Castle and Crown Tribunal are commonly considered symbols of the city.
Our sightseeing includes:
- Lublin Old Town - one of the most precious Polish complexes of historic buildings: the Neo Gothic Royal Castle - originally a prison dating back to the 19th century, the Holy Trinity Chapel with the priceless set of Russo-Byzantine frescoes, Krakow Gate, Crown Tribunal, the Old Town Market Square, 16th century Cathedral, Town Hall, Litewski Square.
- Taste of Polish cuisine: lunch in a local restaurant.
- State Museum at Majdanek - a national memorial dedicated to the victims of the Nazism.
|33 € /p.p.||(for the group of 30 persons)|
|37 € /p.p.||(for the group of 20 persons)|
|42 € /p.p.||(for the group of 15 persons)|
|50 € /p.p.||(for the group of 10 persons)|
|55 € /p.p.||(for the group of 5 persons)|
- Board: lunch in a local restaurant;
- Admission fees to the all listed attractions: the Royal Castle - 10 PLN, Holy Trinity Chapel - 8,50 PLN, altogehther 18,50 PLN.
- Qualified English speaking guides;
- The offer was prepared on the basis of the prices and admission fees valid on the date 19.02.2014. In the case of the changes of the given prices, the total cost of the trip may be different.
- The order of visited attractions may be changed, but all points of the programme will be realised under the condition that all attractions are available to the visitors.