WARSAW - 'WITH A VISIT TO THE CAPITAL OF POLAND" 1 DAY CITY TOUR LET'S DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF WARSAW!
Warsaw is the capital of Poland. It is a source of amusement caused by its uniqueness and unprecedented blending of ancient and present times. This amazing city, full of contrasts and surprises, will certainly inspire you and not leave you indifferent!
Our sightseeing includes:
- The Old Town restored after being completely destroyed during WWII and in 1980 added to the Unesco Heritage List: the Old Town Market Square, the New Town, the Barbican, St John's Cathedral and the Royal Castle.
- Taste of Polish cuisine - lunch in a local reastaurant.
- Saxon Gardens with the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- Palace of Culture and Science with a viewing terrace "XXX FLOOR".
- A stroll along the Royal Route to the Holy Cross Church where the urn with Chopin's and Reymont's hearts are.
|40 € /p.p.||(for the group of 30 persons)|
|44 € /p.p.||(for the group of 20 persons)|
|47 € /p.p.||(for the group of 15 persons)|
|55 € /p.p.||(for the group of 10 persons)|
|56 € /p.p.||(for the group of 5 persons)|
- Board: lunch in a local restaurant;
- Admission fees to the all listed attractions: the Royal Castle - 22 PLN, Palace of Culture and Science and viewing terrace - 10 PLN, altogether - 32 PLN.
- Qualified English speaking guide;
- The offer was prepared on the basis of the prices of land transport and admission fees valid on the date 18.02.2014. In the case of the changes of the given prices, the total cost of the trip may be different.
- The order of visited attractions may be changed, but all points of the programme will be realised under the condition that all attractions are available to the visitors.