"THE CITY OF TWELVE ISLANDS AND A HUNDRED AND TWELVE BRIDGES"- WROCLAW DISCOVER WROCLAW - CITY OF CASTLES, PALACES AND DWARFS! 1 DAY CITY WALK
Wroclaw is the capital of Lower Silesia and one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Europe. It is situated at the foot of the Sudety mountains, on the River Odra, and thanks to its numerous tributaries and canals is called "the city of twelve islands and a hundred and twelve bridges" or "Polish Venice". The city walls bear witness to its rich and stormy history and the old and modern architecture is blended well into the lush greenery. All visitors to Wroclaw will certainly remember it also as a lively cultural centre.
Our sightseeing includes:
- The Old Town: Market Square with the 13th-century Town Hall, Salt Square renowned for 24h traditional flower stalls, The Royal Palace and the City Museum of History, Swidnicka Street with distinguished, churches, statues and figures of gnomes founded in memory of the 1980s peaceful anti-communist student protest group called the Orange Alternative.
- Tumski Bridge (also known as Love Bridge) which takes you next onto enchanting Cathedral Island that is the oldest part of the city and home to several churches, street gas lamps and beautiful Botanic Gardens, Cathedral of St John the Baptist.
- Taste of Polish cuisine - lunch in a local restaurant.
- The magnificent Wroclaw University, regarded as one of the finest examples of Baroque in Central Europe, the historical modernist Market Hall and the picturesque riverside promenade on Piasek Island.
- A cruise over the Odra River.
|42 € /p.p.||(for the group of 30 persons)|
|46 € /p.p.||(for the group of 20 persons)|
|50 € /p.p.||(for the group of 15 persons)|
|58 € /p.p.||(for the group of 10 persons)|
|59 € /p.p.||(for the group of 5 persons)|
- Board: lunch in a local restaurant;
- Admission fees to the all listed attractions: the Royal Palace and City Museum History - 15 PLN, Wroclaw University - 8 PLN, cruise over the Odra River - 24 PLN, altogether - 48 PLN.
- Qualified English speaking guide;
- The offer was prepared on the basis of the prices of land transport and admission fees valid on the date 18.02.2014. In the case of the changes of the given prices, the total cost of the trip may be different.
- The order of visited attractions may be changed, but all points of the programme will be realised under the condition that all attractions are available to the visitors.