- Welcome at the airport by our guide. Arrival at a hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay at a hotel.
- Breakfast. Departure to the famous Black Lady – Queen of Poland Sanctuary in
Czestochowa where the Pauline Fathers will introduce us to the Jasna Góra Monastery, its history,
which begins in 1292, its treasures and the miraculous icon of Black Madonna. Departure to
Krakow and a short walk along Kazimierz. Arrival to the hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay at the
- Breakfast. A guided tour through Krakow: the Wawel Hilll and the Coronation Cathedral,
the burial place of kings and famous Poles, Dragon's Den, Old Market Square, Mariacki Church with
the tower with the beautiful view of the town, the Cloth Market Hall. Arrival to Zakopane located at
the feet of Tatras. Arrival to the hotel. Amazing evening in a regional style restaurant and tasting
regional dishes and with highland style music. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. Then a cable car ride up to Kasprowy Wierch where we will admire the
breathtaking panorama of the Tatras. Arrival to the Pieniny National Park, visit to the
magnificent Dunajec Castle from XIV century, absolutely exciting and unforgettable adventure –
rafting down the Dunajec river, a short walk through the tracks of the Pieniny National Park.
Return to the hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast. Departure for the breathtaking Wieliczka Salt Mine featuring among twelve
objects on the UNESCO’s World Cultural and Natural Heritage List: extraordinary chambers chiselled
out in rock salt , amazing underground saline lakes, majestic timber constructions and unique
statues sculpted in salt, the legend about Princess King and a moment for reflection hearing the
music of Chopin accompanying a light and sound spectacle on the shores of one of the saline lakes.
Transfer to the airport depending on the scheduled departure time.