- Welcome at the airport by our guide. Visit to Gdansk which is considered to be the most monument-packed city of “Baltic Europe”: Main Town Hall, Market Square, the symbol of Gdansk – Neptune fountain, Mary’s Gate which reveals a street of the same name, considered to be one of the most beautiful in Europe and leading to Poland’s biggest church, St. Mary’s Church. Transfer to a hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
- Breakfast. Transfer to Sopot which is a genuine seaside health resort center which has a great geographical location – lying between the beautiful woods of the Tricity Landscape Park and the numerous sand beaches of the Bay of Gdansk: a walk down the Wooden Pier – the longest wooden pier in Europe. Visit to Gdynia: Kosciuszki square and sightseeing cruise around the Bay of Gdansk. Transfer to a hotel, dinner and overnight stay in a hotel.
- Breakfast. Transfer to Poznan. A guided tour through the city: a walk through the Old Town Hall with a pair of mechanical goats who emerge at noon and Ostrow Tumski – the island that is dominated by the Cathedral, its twin towers and surrounding chapels, the Lesser Basilica of St Stanislaus. Transfer to a hotel, dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
- Breakfast. Transfer to the Old Vine Hill– one of the most magnificent vineyards, a historical ground of vine cultivation in the valley of river Oder: a tour through the vineyard and wine archive, special dinner which will give you the taste of regional cuisine: fresh honey, cheese, game dishes and degustation of local wine. The possibilty of ordering special massages and beauty treatments in the unique wine-therapy SPA. Overnight in the hotel Winny Dworek – the Manor, built in the 19th-century classical style.
- Breakfast. Transfer to Wrocław: The Old Town, Market Square, Town Hall, Salt Square renowned for 24h traditional flower stalls, Swidnicka Street with distinguished, churches, statues and figures of gnomes, Tumski Bridge (also known as Love Bridge) which takes you next onto enchanting Cathedral Island that is the oldest part of the city and home to several churches, street gas lamps and beautiful Botanic Gardens, Cathedral of St John the Baptist. Transfer to a hotel, dinner and overnight stay in a hotel.
- Breakfast. Departure for Walbrzych and a visit to the Ksiaz Castle. We will follow the “Route of Daisy”. The route includes a visiting of the castle and is extended to explore the terraces of the castle and spending some time in park. Transfer to Nowa Ruda and unique, well preserved 19th century mine with an extremely interesting 700 metre underground trail. Transfer to a hotel. Dinner and overnight in the hotel.
- Breakfast. Transfer to Kłodzko and a short tour through the city: Town Hall, Gothic Bridge, tunnel system under The Old Town, Klodzko Fortress. Transfer to the airport depending on the scheduled departure time.