Our sightseeing includes:
- Visit to the Baroque Wilanow Palace – the residence of Polish king John III Sobieski.
- A walk around the park of Lazienki with the beautiful Gardens made up of three parts, each one formed in a different time period: The Royal Garden, The Belvedere Garden and The Modernist Garden. They are accompanished by 18th and 19th century palace edifices, garden pavilions, as well as 18th, 19th and 20th century sculptures.
- Taste of Polish cuisine – lunch in a restaurant combined with tasting traditional Polish dishes.
- Warsaw Raising Museum that was opened on the 60th anniversary of the outbreak of fighting in Warsaw. The Museum is a tribute of Warsaw’s residents to those who fought and died for independent Poland and its free capital.
- The Old Town added to the UNESCO Heritage List: the Old Town Market Square, the Barbican, St John’s Cathedral and the Royal Castle.
- Relax in the Multimedia Fountain Park.